Monday, March 16, 2009
Surprise Party!
Well this last weekend, our family traveled to Smithfield Utah to Surprise my grandma for her 80th birthday! My aunt Karen and our bestest family friend DeeDee came from California and Las Vegas and my Uncle Jeff and his family came from California. We had the whole family there and it was great. I think we about gave Grandma a heart attack but she pulled through! She was so surprised and she buckled at the knees and about fell over! I cried! LOL It was a great time and so nice to be able to see the family all together again. Grandmas wish for her birthday was to go for her first four wheeler ride and boy was it funny to watch! She had a blast out there on the four wheelers! My aunt Jenny cooked tons of AWESOME food and we ate all day and just hung out! I think the funnest part of the day was when we got the family video out of when we were little kids. It was so funny to see what our parents looked like back then and how little we all were as well. We had some really good laughs that's for sure! We also had some ping pong tournaments going on down stairs which was pretty funny to watch! All around we had an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Mindy...how are you? It sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I bet your Grandma was so happy! It's fun to get everyone together and just enjoy eachother's company! Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a lot of fun! I wish the Larson side were closer but that'll never happen!LOL! Sounds like your grandma is pretty cool. I am glad you had a good time!
ReplyDelete